[Loch-soilleir] Youth Boffer Practice - Tuesday, at UH Practice

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Feb 27 05:28:00 PST 2006

Greetings to all of our young warriors!  Youth boffer practice is held each 4th Tuesday of the month.  That is this week.  Come to the UH Fighter Practice.  Loaner armor is available; however, you must bring your own parent/guardian and personal protection (cup for the lads, female version or a spare sock for the lasses).

Brush up on the 3+1 basic rules, so you can answer my questions before you take the field:
1. Control your Temper
2. Behave with Courtesy & Chivalry.
3. Call your Blows.
(4.) Obey the Field Marshal.