[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: Visiting from the West - SCA

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 13:21:39 PST 2006

Anyone remember this gentleman?

Simon' Martillo <xochimil at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:20:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Simon' Martillo <xochimil at yahoo.com>
Subject: Visiting from the West - SCA
To: melessant at yahoo.com, djurgens at swbell.net

Greetings to you both from the Shire of Betony wood, Kingdom of the West!

My name in the society is Ximon Martillo de Cordoba (M.K.A. David Lopez)and I, my Wife and daughter will be travelling to Houston to visit my parents and family during the week of April 10th. Among some of the things I would like to do is attend a rapier practice from the (now) barony of Loch sollier or the Barony of Stargate. When I was active years ago, the Loch was still a shire,..(Yeh, I'm old.) If you do have rapier practices on a tuesday I would like to attend and possibly even do a couple of pickup fights.

I do have my kingdom fighter card and intend to at this time to bring my armor. although I will not be able to transport my sword, so I am also asking if there is loaner gear and sword available, that would be greatly appreciated if I could use them. If there is a Loch sollier populace meeting I could attend, I
would like to know about that too.

Thanks for your time to read this,
Ximon
91 6-7 12-68 26
West Kingdom

" In my day, we parried with our blades, not our heads."

- Unknown Swordsman