[Loch-soilleir] fabric sale at UFO nite

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 20:20:00 PST 2006

UFO and Fiber Arts (UFO being unfinished objects) is Monday evenings at
7:00.  If you would like directions you can go to the Loch website (
http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/index.htm) and click on GUILDS (to the
left) and then on the Fiber Arts link and get the contact information
there.  HL Wyllow runs this particular guild and lives in League City.

Hedwig

On 1/8/06, Arwen Wilson <arwenlegolaswilson at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, what , and where is UFO Night?
> Arwen
>

> >From: Virginia Lively <vdlively at yahoo.com>
> >To: Loch Soilleir Announcements <loch-soilleir at ansteorra.org>
> >Subject: [Loch-soilleir] fabric sale at UFO nite
> >Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 19:54:54 -0800 (PST)
> >
> >Hey - hope everyone had a good holiday season.
> >
> >I will be bringing fabric for a dollar a yard to UFO
> >tomorrow, and will also have 2 boxes of wierd
> >pieces/scraps and a large box of yarn for 50 cents to
> >a dollar a piece.
> >
> >Part of my resolutions was to clean out my sewing room
> >- thank you again to everyone who helped me do so
> >yesterday!
> >
> >Rhiannon

In Service to "The Dream",
Herrin Hedwig von Luneborg

"To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to
society." --
Theodore Roosevelt