[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: [Southern] Seneschal class at Candlemas

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 20:30:07 PST 2006

  FYI

Myfanwy ferch Eifion <myfanwy at pug.net> wrote:   From: "Myfanwy ferch Eifion" <myfanwy at pug.net>
To: <southern at ansteorra.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:18:55 -0600
Subject: [Southern] Seneschal class at Candlemas

I know that the trek to King's RoundTable is long this weekend. I also know
that many people need to take the Seneschal class. In order to help people
out, I'll be teaching a seneschal's class at Candlemas (2/4/06). The class
will be at 2:30pm and should last about an hour long.

In service,
Myfanwy ferch Eifion
Southern Regional Seneschal