[Loch-soilleir] Loch Brewer's Guild tomorrow (Friday)

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 16:41:14 PST 2006

Would anyone happen to need any wine  bottles?  I have a collection of empties I'd like to part with (or  possibly get refilled!).

  Niccola

Matt Gilson <madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com> wrote:  Just a last minute reminder, for those  able & willing, the Loch Brewer's Guild will be held Friday, 1/20,  at the home of Wissa & Drake, starting at 6pm.

  Anyone interested, please come on by.  For those  just getting started, we have some gear we are willing to loan for  people to try a first batch.  If you can, contact any one of us  beforehand, so we can make sure we have what we need there with us.

  Come, brew, taste!
  Madog