[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: Feast of St Ansgar (in Greywood)

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 15:00:21 PST 2006

Charla <mcharla_2 at peoplepc.com> wrote:  Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:32:23 -0500 (EST)
From: Charla <mcharla_2 at peoplepc.com>
To: mcharla_2 at peoplepc.com
Subject: Feast of St Ansgar

Feast of St. Ansgar
Hosted by Shire of Graywood
February 4th, 2006

The Shire of Graywood invites one and all to the Feast of St. Ansgar. This off calendar event include a chivalric and light weapons tournaments, a potluck supper and lots of fun. Meat will be provided by the shire. Attendees are asked to bring a side dish or dessert. Please provide your own refreshments. Site is DRY.

St. Ansgar was known for his tenacity during the 9th century. Since we have our very own Ansgar, who is not only very tenacious but also one of the oldest members of Graywood, we will “roast” him after the feast. Please come and share your favorite Ansgar story with us. (Shhh - he has some idea about this but he doesn't know for sure.) Please spread the word with his friends and brother and sister Dons and Pelicans.

Site: Elliott Electric 2526 North Stalling Dr. Nacogdoches, TX 75964 (North end of Nacogdoches just off US 59)
Site opens at 12:30 p.m. sharp – Please no early arrivals.

NO SITE OF FEAST FEES - Any donations received will go toward our new site.

1:00 pm: Armor inspection closes. Lists to follow immediately.
6:30 pm: Feast
7:30 pm: the Fun begins
10:00 pm: Site Closes

For more information contact Mistress Charla Noel du Lac
409/331-0645 or mcharla_2 at peoplepc.com

All email addresses were blind copied for privacy.