[Loch-soilleir] Congratulations and Coronation

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 06:15:41 PDT 2006

Ma guid freends,

I know several of you are involved in the shuttle program at NASA and I wanted to congratulate you on the liftoff yesterday.  I know you have all worked very hard to see her fly again.  As we celebrated our Independence yesterday I remembered a quote from Robert Frost which says "Freedom lies in being bold."  You my friends are bold and I thank you.

Fride, the girls and I are going to Coronation this weekend.  Is anyone else making the trek?  Unfortunately, I can't get out of work on Friday so I think we will be leaving here around midnight or so and driving straight through.  We are going to stay at the Executive Inn there in San Angelo on Saturday night.  I have never been to a coronation before so if anyone has any words of advice feel free to share.

cheerio the nou,

Fergus