[Loch-soilleir] open officer positions (take 2)

M. Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 09:24:02 PDT 2006

Just a reminder.
  The barony has three open officer positions:
  Minister of Arts and Sciences (taking applications until June 20 populace meeting)
Virtual Scribe (runs the web site and moderates the mailing list, to be filled ASAP)Minister of Children (organizes children's activities at events)

You will need to fill out an Application for Office
(http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/Application.pdf) with photocopies of your membership card and identification card/drivers license. Please contact me (melessant at yahoo.com or 832-248-8475) for further information about how and where to apply for each of these offices.

Thank you to all who have already sent in your applications. Please give a copy of your application to me for the seneschal's files and one each to Their Excellencies (bring the 3 copies to populace if you don't want to mail them).

  Lessa
  Seneschal

http://mail.yahoo.com