[Loch-soilleir] TBTL

Stargate Chronicler stargate.chron at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 11:00:49 PDT 2006

Not yet, I have not yet started any of the research as I have been laxed about getting with soon to be Mistress Clara...
  She has garciously offered her time in how to jumpstart me. I have never done anything remotely French and I am looking forward to learning..

  Lisabetta

Fergus Stout <bullheaded67 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings,

Are you targeting any specific time period or region?

Peace,

Fergus

Lisabetta <lisabetta at kjsl.com> wrote:  Last I heard nope, however we do have a theme for feast.. it will be french

Quoting Hedwig von Luneborg :