[Loch-soilleir] [Hou-announce] Upcoming Demo on July 1st

M. Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 08:22:28 PDT 2006

> From: "Maeve of Skye"
> Date: June 20, 2006 10:17:37 AM CDT
> Subject: Upcoming Demo and request for assistance

Greetings to the populace of Houston,

I am sending this out to request assistance for a demo that is going
to be happening here soon.

On July 1st (this being a Saturday) from 2pm until 5pm, there will be a demo for all who can make it please at the Katherine Tyra Library off Clay Road just west of Highway 6. I send this out in hopes to get chivalric, rapier, artisans, heralds, singers, dancers, and all that are able to make it please. This is for teenagers and families. The address is 16719 Clay Road Houston, TX 77084. The phone number is (281) 550-0885. It would be great to have a few people to help early on in the day with setup. I intend to be there an hour before the demo is to start.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me of the list at
maeve_skye at hotmail.com Thank you.

Yours in Service,
Lady Alisone MacCay
Hospitaler of the Canton of Westgate