[Loch-soilleir] OH Boy...here we go again!

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 13:25:26 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the populace of Loch Soilleir and our honorable neighbors
Stargate, Gate's Edge and West Gate:

    It is time for me to begin updating the Domesday for Loch Soilleir.  So,
if ANY of your contact information has changed OR you wish to either be
included/excluded please email me at lochherald at gmail.com and include
DOMESDAY UPDATE in the subject line.
    Also, I will need the updated OP for whomever wishes that.  This would
include everything from local awards all the way up to kingdom awards.  If
by chance you have awards from other kingdoms and they are not listed in
your online OP please let me know about this AND email Zodiacus Herald at:
zodiacus at ansteorra.org  and let her know.  She can contact the Principal
Herald in charge of your old kingdom to confirm and update your online OP as
well let you know of any steps you will need to take to aid the process.
   As always if you have any questions please contact me.

In humble service,
--
Hedwig
Loch herald

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
         -Eleanor Roosevelt-