[Loch-soilleir] New A&S Minister Needed

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 05:47:19 PDT 2006

Applications will be accepted until May 17th.

  To the Populace,

  My warrant as the Loch A&S minister expires this month.  To my  regret, mundane responsibilities have limited my participation for the  last year.  I want to thank their Excellencies for their patience  and kindness in letting me continue in the office despite extended  absence from the barony.

 If you are interested in serving the  Loch through guiding it's A&S activities, please submit an  application via email to the following:

  Outgoing A&S Minister
  HL Niccola Setaro
  hefrantz at yahoo.com

  Seneschal
  Melessant Michel
  melessant at yahoo.com

  Baron
  HE Lord William of Welewen
  chemistbb3 at yahoo.com

  Baroness
  HE Lady Narkissa Ekaterina Vladimirova
  kcofrin at flash.net

  The application can be downloaded at:
  http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/forms/Application.pdf

  Please remember that you must be a paid member of the SCA to hold an  office. The successful applicant must provide a photocopy of their SCA  membership card and a photo I.D.

  In service,
  Niccola