[Loch-soilleir] Shade pavillion

Pappa Scott bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 11:53:53 PDT 2006

Hello everyone,

  I have a 10x13 canopy from Academy that I was wanting to use as a shade pavillion until I am able to acquire a nice period one.  It is nice looking - it has an embattled dag around the edges but does have a modern aluminium frame.  It has covering down the poles so from the outside it is a bit more difficult to see the frame.  Would this be too intrusive to use as our pavillion at events?  Frida has trouble with too much sun and heat so having a pavillion she can sit under is a high factor for our enjoyment.  I just don't want to intrude on the experience too much for anyone.  I remember seeing the blue nylon flys in the past but of course that was years ago.

  Thank you,

  Fergus

  Per pale vert and Or, a massacre counterchanged, on a chief triangular sable a mullet Or