[Loch-soilleir] TBTL Set-up

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 09:26:28 PDT 2006

Kim,

  Torre is planning on having a hospitality section.  I have a pavillion.  Do I need to bring it or do you want us inside?  Also, I plan on setting up on Friday morning when we get there (about 9).  Is this ok?

  Penelope

"Kim K." <themightybruja at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I will be picking up the key for the church at 3 pm on
Friday. Setup for the event will begin when people can
get there to help, so please let me know the earliest
time you are available and we will go from there.

Joan

God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh.

Voltaire