[Loch-soilleir] Baronial Champions

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 13:54:42 PDT 2006

>Brian said:
>Youth Rapier: Jacquelyn Marguerite de la River

Close, very close... I happen to know that she submitted to Laurel the name registration of:

    Jaquelinne Marguerite de la Ryver (ILoI 7/06 #18)

as I've had to get the correct name for a scroll commission for the 'Guardian of the Queen's
Hope', an honor that I guess she defended well this last weekend.   Course, the name may come back
from Laurel slightly changed, but this is the most recent name incarnation.  HL Tostig sent me her
name, he's her dad and a Herald, so guess he'd know.

Cheers, Hillary (back to lurking)

Oh - and when did Baron William get a Sable Crane?
I must have missed that part of court. Vivat!