[Loch-soilleir] Baron William's Crane

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Mon Oct 9 14:29:27 PDT 2006

It wasn't done in morning court because it would look a little funny for the Baron to receive an award in his own court. :-) Not that such things probably haven't happened...

  Katya decided to hold her own court to present the Crown's Sable Crane to William, and it had to be early in the day because Katya had to be out of town that evening.

  Neassa

Hedwig von Luneborg <lochherald at gmail.com> wrote:
  Because Katya had to go out of town and was gone after lunch we did a small
court during the rapier competition. I am not sure about why it wasn't done
in morning court...I do know I had great fun being her herald for that and
the look on his face was priceless!

--
Hedwig

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-