[Loch-soilleir] Cookery Guild This Sunday

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 07:26:10 PDT 2006

Time: 2:00 PM

Place: Clara's House

Theme: Coffyns

BYO: Coffyn and favorite beverage (and probably come a
little hungry because  we shall be eating)

Contact: Clara von Ulm privately for directions

Future: Culinary guild will be on break for the
holidays in Novemember and December. We shall return
with a roar in the new year with Sausage making in
January, Pastry  making in February and Comfits im March.