[Loch-soilleir] Question of the Month

Giovanna Bresciano txpcgirle at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 20:56:53 PDT 2006

Ciao a Tutti,Its time once again for the question.... I know you have the answer.... This months question was submitted by Herrin Hedwig von Luneborg!  What made you chose the persona/culture that you have?Don't forget your answers will be published in the November Issue of "The Serpent's Tale"  Newsletter of the Barony of Loch Soilleir.  By sending my your response you agree to allow me to print it in the November issue of the newsletter.  I look forward to adding your contribution to the newsletter....Oh yea!  Got a burning question?  Something you've been dieing to ask... Send it my way and your wish shall be granted.... don't be shy
Nel Servizio,
Signora Giovanna Bresciano Barony of Loch Soilleir - Chronicler txpcgirle at hotmail.com
If you Send it......                                ......I will Print it