[Loch-soilleir] The Serpent's Tale QoM

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Fri Oct 20 15:30:38 PDT 2006

I chose to be Russian because everyone asked me if I
was going to be Celtic (because i had red hair then)
and I wanted to be different.
then I found out how hot the clothing would be (wool
and furs)... and how ridiculus the make-up looked
(white face with red spots on my cheeks) and decided
to move south.  To Turkey. So I could wear cool
clothes and look sexy while being completely covered
and learn to wiggle while I dance.
I had also concidered Spain and I probably should have
gone that direction though the clothes were just about
as hot....but they sure were gorgeous.
So then I went to a party and got a bit sqiffy and
Narkissa Ekaterina Vladimirovna became my persona.