[Loch-soilleir] Laqbor Day

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 10:57:14 PDT 2006

OK, short notice but...

I am firing up the pit later on tonight.  There is
just something about Labor Day that screams BBQ.  I
have a pork shoulder and some spareribs.  I will most
likely throw on some sausage too.  I am shooting for
them to be done 2-3 Monday afternoon.

If you are interested, come on over!  Bring what you
want.  I'll have some cokes and lemonade with some
extra cooler space if you want to bring your beverage
of choice.  There is room to play with the toys in the
back yard if you want to.  Consider this a kind of
open house.

Address is 2404 Kay Ave. Pearland, 77581.

William