[Loch-soilleir] Wiesenfeuer Baronial & Royal Huntsman Lord Leofwine

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 15:14:44 PDT 2006

Congrats to Leofwine, the new Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra!!
Vivat!!
Hillary

Forward from the Westgate list:
As the new Royal Huntsman, I would very much like to be able to attend our Majesty as much as is
possible.  Is there anyone travelling the road to Wiesenfeuer Baronial that might have room for
one more person.  I would be willing to help with traveling expenses and can travel light.

Lord Thomas,
Please save me that space in the cabin.  I will attend if at all possible.

Thanks,
Leofwine of Sumersaetum
Royal Huntsman for His Stellar Majesty Aaron McGregor
Arcarius to HL Eadric Anstappa