[Loch-soilleir] Where in the world is Fergus Stout?

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 06:51:27 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

I wanted to share a couple of things with the list.  First, please update your contact entry in your email program to make sure that you are sending to loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org.  Second, I am going to be unavailable for most of the next few weeks.  I leave for Atlanta, GA on Sunday returning Friday.  I leave the following Sunday for Concorde. CA (It's apparently near the Bay Area - I am flying into Oakland) and return that Friday.  If you need anything edited on the website please know it may take a few days for me to get to it depending on time and internet availability.  Email that is filtered by the list might take a few days to get resolved as well so be careful which account you send from.   If you are looking for an event for this weekend or the next you can find links to them on the Loch homepage.  Have a pleasant few weeks and I will see you on my return.  I remain

Your humble servant,

Ld Fergus Stout
Loch Soilleir Web Minister