[Loch-soilleir] Domesday 2007

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:10:11 PDT 2006

Guten Tag,
First I want to thank everyone who has already given me their updated
information.  Second I want to let everyone know that I will have the newest
printing of the Domesday to proof read and correct at the next populace
meeting.  After populace all I will be doing is correcting typos, formatting
and incorrect information.  Therefor, if you want to be IN the Domesday or
OUT of the Domesday or you have new information and are not sure I have
gotten it...you have a week from tomorrow to get it to me.  The new Domesday
will be printed and available at Tourney by the Loch October 7, 2006 for
$1.00.

Danke,
--
Hedwig

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
         -Eleanor Roosevelt-