[Loch-soilleir] Trying Again: The Lyst at Castleton II- Sponsorships

Paris Chelette paris-1956 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 07:36:37 PDT 2007

   May I toss my hat in the ring?
Some of you may know of me in my past and some will learn of me now.
I'm the Guild Master of the Assassions Guild and we held yearly an event
called "Black White, sort of Gray". It is a cheldrens event sponcered by
Raven's Fort.
The one sponcered by Barder Martch was a Theves event but still useing kids
do  our
diirty work. I did win 3 years in a row myself becaucse I had candy..
  Im not asking for the job of 'The Childrens Event's" godssss bless there
soul, I;m
just saying we need to remember our kids, assassions,thiefs.

Mouse