[Loch-soilleir] The Lyst at Castleton II - Sponsorships

Paris Chelette paris-1956 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 00:03:08 PDT 2007

   Jousting ? What's next, a  King with a Rapier ?
Silly yes, but some do not see the past as it should be/was.
A Kingdom/King judges an idea of his rule, if the next King says nothing
then the rule "Joust" is permitted to the Kingdom. With all due respect to
M'Lord William
he has no say so in the matter Kingdome wise.
I think Sir William should see a demo and if satisfied, report to Our King.

Mouse