[Loch-soilleir] GoG

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 17:50:44 PDT 2007

I had a good time, too.

Niccola

----- Original Message ----
From: Geneva or Tracy Tanner <tanner.g at sbcglobal.net>
To: Loch Soilleir Announcements <loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 5:40:42 PM
Subject: [Loch-soilleir] GoG

I have not had such a good time at an event in quite a while. I spent most of my day helping out in the kitchen for Guardian of the Gauntlet, But I did get out a couple of times to view the fighting going on and got to see some if it and what a saw was great I also saw some funny things, all in all the fighting was great.
  But where I spent most of my day was some of the best and greatest time I have spent in a Long time. The company was most excellent and I got to learn quite a bit about what happens behind the scenes at feast. Dame Clara was MOST excellent in taking the time to explain things to a novice to cooking medieval. I just can not say enough about the way Dame Clara organized things and she made helping out in the kitchen most fun and a learning experience. Thank you Dame Clara for everything
  Lady Gwen

Geneva Tanner
  Independent Beauty Consultant
  -Mary Kay Cosmetics