[Loch-soilleir] Volunteer opportunities at Loch Guardian

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 07:11:12 PDT 2007

Guid mornin!

As we all know, this Society we love is run by the membership through volunteer service.  As Loch Guardian approaches (May 4-6), I am sure we have all asked ourselves how we can give back to our Barony.  Let me suggest a few ways. :)

Reb Yamai Shel Yaffa will be coordinating Gate at Loch Guardian.  He needs volunteers to help - please reply to him at jerrivad at yahoo.com if you are able to help sit a shift.  We need people both Friday night and Saturday during the day.

I am not sure who is coordinating the waterbearing effort but as always we will need help keeping everyone hydrated in our Ansteorran warmth.

We will need help with site setup and takedown.

Lady Fride and I will be needing servers for the feast that night as well as clean-up crew.

If you have a desire to serve in any of these capacities or in any other way, please contact myself Bullheaded67 at yahoo.com or the event steward Giovanna giovanna at houston.rr.com

I appreciate your kind attention in this regard.

Cherrio the nou!

Ld. Fergus Stout
Virtual Scribe
Barony of Loch Soilleir