[Loch-soilleir] JSC Gunman

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 21 04:27:32 PDT 2007

Madog and Brylce are fine also I talked to them yesterday before it was all over.
  Lady Gwen

Holly Frantz <hefrantz at yahoo.com> wrote:
  If you're on the Ansteorra lists then I'm sure you've seen that SCAers at JSC are ok. I spoke briefly with Clara this evening and she asked me to let everyone know that Tristan is fine and if they don't respond to email or cell phone, it's because they are visiting family in the south of the Kingdom.

Niccola