[Loch-soilleir] SCA favorite foods

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Tue Apr 24 18:54:40 PDT 2007

I made a dish called chicken in peaches.  Mainly you
take chicken breasts and I guess poach them in peach
juice with peach halves included.  I have never found
the recipe since that time but I remember it was super
simple.  I put the chicken and peaches in those
aluminum pans and baked (poached) them in the oven.