[Loch-soilleir] SCA Favorite Foods

wyllowmacm at netscape.net wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Apr 30 21:52:24 PDT 2007

My first memorable SCA food was a Great Pie - with lots of beef &
currants & stuff.  The currants made the beef taste so good!
My favorite current dish is leg of mutton with a kaper sauce,
surrounded by turnips & carrots.

--Wyllow

Kathy Cofrin
Baroness Katya

Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engins!

Message: 2