[Loch-soilleir] it's a good day to fight

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI 43)[USA] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Tue Aug 7 15:07:16 PDT 2007

Sorry to motivate & run, but as of this afternoon I'm running a fever, & not feeling too well.  Afraid I'm going to bow out of tonight's practice.  Einar, I'm sorry, that means the loaner gear won't be getting there either.  If you don't see this in time (or go anyway) maybe someone will have some extra gear they can share with you.

Until next week, same dog time, same dog channel,

Madog