[Loch-soilleir] She said Yes!

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 08:16:47 PDT 2007

Ya know, we tried to tell her the 3 most important
rules...

1- It's a trap
2- It is always a trap
3- If you think it is not a trap, see rule #2

But I guess she did not believe us...

Still, we have folks in the legal profession around
here, I am sure they can figure a way out for her.

William

BTW: You are a lucky man Miguel.  Congrats!