[Loch-soilleir] fighter practice

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI 43)[USA] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Tue Aug 14 09:24:04 PDT 2007

Einar makes a good point.  We're on the tail end of the hottest stretch
of weather we've had this year.  It's easy to talk tough - I called it
good training last week - but make the smart call.  If you do come out,
don't overdo it, and bring plenty of water.  I'll be there tonight, &
will try to bring some extra water & stuff myself.

Madog

Matt Gilson - DT47