[Loch-soilleir] fabric stores closing

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Sun Aug 19 10:43:05 PDT 2007

I am very ANGRY with Walmart, especially the Walmart
in Marshall Tx.  At this point in time I am refusing
to enter any Walmart for the forseeable future.  I
will still use Target but my fabric needs are well met
with Joannes and Hancock.  Or I shop online.
--- Michael Silverhands <silverhands at sbcglobal.net>