[Loch-soilleir] items for trade

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI 43)[USA] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Tue Aug 21 06:21:53 PDT 2007

Words from my lady Brylce - I will have the trunk with me at the Gate's
Edge event this Saturday:

Take It and Leave It:
My daughter and I do not get to participate in many SCA events any more,
so we've decided to do some cleaning of things we won't use once we
return.  To that end, I am sending a trunk with Madog, and the contents
are open to all.  We don't need anything but the trunk itself.  However,
in the spirit of fun, we'd like to ask that if you have items of a
similar nature (you don't need them or won't use them) come trade for
something in the trunk.  Craft supplies, fabric, garb, feast gear,
toys... period, SCAdian, and marginal.  We'd like to see what you take,
and what you leave!

-Brylce and Armentaria

Matt Gilson
DT47 - Station EPS/TCS Training
Building 4S/2804
281-244-8474

"The opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of NASA
or of United Space Alliance...but I'm sure they'll see the light
eventually."