[Loch-soilleir] archery marshal

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Tue Aug 21 15:14:13 PDT 2007

There is no need for authorization to shoot target archery - anyone can
shoot.  To become a marshal, the authorizing marshals can be found at:
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/TAauth.shtml

For combat archery, the list of authorizing marshals can be found at:
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/MCauth.shtml

There are none within the Loch, but there are several in Gate's Edge,
and they have a monthly practice.

Ulsted (former, not current, archery marshal at-large)