[Loch-soilleir] it's time for melee practice

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI 43)[USA] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 22 10:32:22 PDT 2007

Next week is the fourth Tuesday of the month, which makes it a great
time to hold a melee practice at the regular Loch/Stargate practicew at
U of H! Just in time to get ready for Gothic Wars, Battle of the Pines,
& all the other events coming up soon.
Now, the spirit of brotherhood is great and all, but you don't get
progress without a little healthy rivalry, so I suggest that we split
the sides as Loch vs. stargate this time around. Those who come in from
other groups (and a great thanks to those of you who do) can choose
whichever side you want to ally with.
So, those of you who have been showing up regularly, check your rivets;
those of you who haven't been coming, dust off your armor (and check
your rivets); I want to see a good crowd next week for some good
practice & some healthy cross-town rivalry!
Madog
(who grew up near enough to a city with TWO major league baseball teams
to appreciate a good rivalry...)
Loch Knight's Marshall

Matt Gilson
DT47 - Station EPS/TCS Training
Building 4S/2804
281-244-8474

"The opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of NASA
or of United Space Alliance...but I'm sure they'll see the light
eventually."