[Loch-soilleir] Fride back in the hospital

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 06:10:47 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I wanted to let everyone know that Fride is back in the hospital.  Very early Saturday morning she started spiking a temp so I took her back to Memorial Hermann and she was admitted.  She seems to be responding to the antibiotics but we won't know more until later today or tomorrow morning.  If the infection doesn't respond then they will need to open her back again and clean out the surgery site.  This would keep her there for several more days.  She is in Memorial Hermann - Jones 618 as Arisa Toy-Ballentine.

I will keep you posted.

Fond regards,

Fergus