[Loch-soilleir] UH Fighter Practice tonight (8/28)

M. Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 16:23:45 PDT 2007

6:20pm. I'm sitting in my office on LaBranch Street, down the street from St. Joseph's Hospital. The rain is pouring down on the roof since at least 6pm.

  Lessa

Dez <desweds at gmail.com> wrote:
  I live one mile west of U of H and we've been getting HAMMERED from
5:30 to 6:03PM - still pouring.

Miguel

On 8/28/07, Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI 43)[USA] wrote:
> Radar definitely doesn't look good, the storms over central Houston look to be picking up just in the last half hour or so.
>
> That, and I've been listening to it thunder here at home for the last hour.
>
> I don't think it's gonna happen tonight.
>
> (And I watned to melee...)
>
> Madog

"Whoever the evil genius is that figured out how to condition people
to laugh someone off the stage when they dare suggest that we are
powerful, creative, and multidimensional spiritual beings...
apparently did a good job." - Joey Two Pens