[Loch-soilleir] Charter painting in the Loch

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 06:33:15 PST 2007

Greetings!

Please come and join us tonight, December 10, as we
paint scrolls for the Kingdom. Please note that this
is the last official charter painting session of the
year; our next regular day is cancelled because it
falls on Christmas Eve. If you are interested in
painting charters over the holidays (don't forget that
scrolls for the charter painting contest are due by
Coronation!), you are welcome to pick up blank
charters and full paint palettes this evening to take
home with you.

No experience is required, and instruction is
available. All materials are provided.

Our usual start time is 7:00. Call or email me for
directions. My number is 713-818-4916.

Please drop me a note if you will be attending so I
can plan accordingly.

See you soon! :)
Sara