[Loch-soilleir] anyone for a Day of War?

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI 43)[USA] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Thu Dec 20 05:38:13 PST 2007

Greetings Loch fighters-

If you haven't been looking, The Day of War (which got rained out
earlier this year) has been rescheduled for Jan. 19 in McKinney, TX
(north side of Dallas).  The event promises 72 melees over the course of
12 hours.

Is anyone interested in carpooling for this?  I may be able to arrange
for crash space ~30 minutes from the site, so we could drive up Friday
night, head there in the morning (armor inspection opens at 6AM!!!!!),
and drive back Saturday night (or possibly crash there again).

If you're interested, email me.  I may not get a chance to reply until
after the holidays, but figured it couldn't hurt to get the idea rolling
beforehand.

Madog