[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War food grouup

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 08:09:58 PST 2007

For those of you who are going to attend Gulf War this
year, I am trying to find out if there is an interest
in forming a Food Group for the War.  It will be like
it was last year.  Depending on the  number who sign
up, you will get a day (maybe 2) were it will be your
responsibility to cook and clean up dinner at a
minimum.  You can do breakfast and lunch if you wish.

BTW: I have only gotten reservations for land for 3
tents so far - all from the Loch!

William