[Loch-soilleir] Hedwig's Heraldic Happenings

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 06:42:56 PST 2007

Greetings unto the Serpentine Populace of Loch Soilleir doth Hedwig send her
most warm and happy greetings!  It is that time of the month again.  Time
for everyone who wants to learn about some heraldry or has some submission
be it badge, name or device to work on, to meet at my humble abode and enjoy
some camaraderie and coloring!  Yes, Wednesday week is heraldic consultation
night!  (hears a faint groan from the populace in the background).  So,
gather your forms, your documentation if you have it or spare Crayola
markers and come on over for a few hours of insanity (I promise to try to
keep the gouty jokes...glances at Brian...to a minimum!)

When: Wednesday, February 21st
Where: Hedwig's Haus
Time: 7:00PM-ish
Why: Because it's fun!

My only requirement is 24 hours notice...chocolate doesn't ever hurt a
herald's feelings either ;-)

If you decide you just can't miss out on this awesome opportunity and you
aren't sure how to get here call or email me (my information is on the web
page AND in those nifty Domesday booklets!)

Guten Tag Y'all,

Hedwig