[Loch-soilleir] Cookery Guild

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 12:58:41 PST 2007

Greetings!

The next meetings of the cookery guild will be:

Friday, March 2 at 7:00 PM: Sausage Making
We'll either be making 35 pounds for GoG, or if I can
buy it cheaper than I can make it, we'll make a couple
a flavors for fun.

Saturday, March 24: Sugar Plate and Comfits Workshop
We'll be making 100 pieces of sugar plate for the GoG
feast, and making comfits, too. This will be an all
day workshop. We may take a break to run up to Houston
for a shopping trip to Penzy's and Sur la Table. Think
about foodie movies we can watch!