[Loch-soilleir] March Question Of the Month

Dez desweds at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:17:50 PST 2007

Anything you make will wait until the moment it is most needed to break.

Miguel

On 2/22/07, Tunello, Alyssa <Alyssa.Tunello at escg.jacobs.com> wrote:
> Ok Guys,
>

> This months question was hard for me to come up with.  It is an essay
> question to say the least but don't let that detour you from answering
> because Inquiring minds want to know, I want to know :-)
>

> What is one life lesson that you have learned in your SCA journey and
> how has it affected your mundane life?
>

> If you have a burning question of your own send it to me and We'll find
> the answer together
>

> Also the Word that needs to find a sentence is
>

> Plectrum - a small thin piece of ivory, wood, metal, horn, quill, or
> other material used in playing or on plucked stringed musical
> instruments
>

> Send in your answers and your submissions by 2/28.
>

> In Service,
>
> Signora Giovanna Bresciano
>
> Chronicler
>
> Loch Soillier

"Whoever the evil genius is that figured out how to condition people
to laugh someone off the stage when they dare suggest that we are
powerful, creative, and multidimensional spiritual beings...
apparently did a good job." - Joey Two Pens