[Loch-soilleir] Directions to Rhiannon's and a plea for ironers and cutters (and sewers of course!)

Virginia Lively vlively at houston.rr.com
Mon Feb 26 17:51:57 PST 2007

Okay - directions to the house are below. If you don't understand them, it
is best if you call me on my cell phone 281.788.9531 as you cannot google
our house yet.

Directions - Take the Calder Rd Exit/Brittany Bay Exit off 45.  Go west and
turn rt (west) onto Brittany Bay Blvd(also known as League City Blvd).  Go
through a couple of stop signs, and turn left onto landing.  Go down landing
and then turn left on loon.  Immediately turn rt onto Longspur Lane.  Our
house will be around the curve on the rt - address 2235 Longspur Lane.  I
have a blue Saturn that will be in the driveway.

I talked to Cateau and she said that the coifs require A LOT of ironing, so
please come to help out the Barony even if you don't sew - we will have
stuff for you to do.

We will start at 7:00 and I will have snacks and drinks on hand, but feel
free to bring some with you if you want.

See you in a couple of days!  Rhiannon