[Loch-soilleir] Loch Food Group planning

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Mon Feb 26 20:11:48 PST 2007

How about if I go ahead and organize us a little more.
If folks will reply to the list one more time if you
want to be in the group I'll write it down. We'll need
to know how many people are in your group that plan on
eating with the group, and which day you will be
arriving.

Also please indicate which day you would like to cook
and what you'll be making. If you're thinking about
spaghetti get ready to arm wrestle with Baron
William...

I would like to claim Monday night as my night to
cook.

And about the only thing I can cook on site is Taco
Salad. But it's pretty good!

Neassa