[Loch-soilleir] Loch Gulf War Food Group

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Wed Feb 28 12:46:05 PST 2007

Lisabetta,
  Just bring what you have, don't go out and buy anything else.  I'm sure if we all pool our supplies we will have enough.

Lisabetta <lisabetta at kjsl.com> wrote:
  I can bring two pots and a large wok style pan ( same style as before )
However I donated rest of my GW cooking gear to the "Kitchen" two years
ago. So if we have a list of what is still needed maybe two weeks before
hand I can go purchase some. Oh wait I also have two of the steamtray
holders.

--
~*~Lisabetta