[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts

wyllowmacm at netscape.net wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Jan 1 12:31:52 PST 2007

I know this message may come a bit late - but I'm sending it out
anyways.
Yes, Fiber Arts will be held today, the first day of the New Year.
Normal time/place - Wyllow's house, 7pm.  However, I'm putting a crock
of Stone Soup on the hearth, with a ham bone for leavening.  If you
have an old root or two you want out of your cellar, bring it to toss
in the pot.  If you have a half-loaf of stale bread, or a chunk of
moldy cheese, we could toast it in the oven.  Or just bring your
appetites and dreams for the new year - we'll eat & dream together.

In service,
--Wyllow
(P.S. You can reach me for directions at 281-615-3249)