[Loch-soilleir] Acceptances

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 09:08:34 PST 2007

Greetings Unto the Serpentine Populace doth Herrin Hedwig send warmest New
Year greetings!  As previously mentioned we have several acceptances from
Laurel this fine day.  I would like to first say that we have no returns!
The following people have had their information accepted and registered at
the Laurel level!  Huzzah!

*Constance Sayer* (name)
*Gunthar Waldmann* (name)
*Tristan von Heidelberg* (armory)  Sable, a lion statant barry azure and
argent.
*Hedwig von Luneborg* (name & armory) Per saltire sable and gules, a fret
argent between four bees, two and two, Or.
*Refr inn draumspaki*  (name change &device) Lozengy Or and vert, a wolf's
paw print within an orle argent.

--
Herrin Hedwig

Ich bin NICHT eine Eule!